Also included in
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google S$109.20$195.00Save $85.80
- Go digital with interactive activities using Google Slides. Interactive Google Slides activities make a great worksheet alternative and are perfect for distance learning. Your students will love how interactive these 5th grade math activities are.Save 30% by purchasing this Google Slides 5th grade b$26.32$47.00Save $20.68
- Are you looking to go digital with Google apps? This 5th grade math bundle is just what you need! Google Forms and Google Slides are easy to assign in Google Classroom and are perfect for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google Slide$51.52$92.00Save $40.48
Go digital with this worksheet alternative that is perfect for distance learning. With this Google Slides resource, students will practice multiple personal finance literacy concepts. There are a total 20 slides containing several different activity types. Your students will love these activities because of the moveable pieces. This resource is easy to assign in Google Classroom.
- Types of Taxes
- Gross & Net Income
- Forms of Payment
- Keeping Financial Records
- 20 slides
- answer key
- instructions for shortening this assignment
This resource supports the following Texas curriculum
5.10A - define income tax, payroll tax, sales tax, and property tax
5.10B - explain the difference between gross income and net income
5.10C - identify the advantages and disadvantages of different methods of payment including check, credit card, debit card, and electronic payments
5.10D - develop a system for keeping and using financial records
5.10F - balance a simple budget
You will need a free Google account to access these files.
Tip - Students will need to work in "edit" mode in order to use the movable pieces.
Why Should You Go Digital?
- Paperless – No printing, no copying!
- Digital file can be used over and over
- Digital file does not clutter your filing cabinets!
- Infuse technology
- Access from any computer
- Increases student engagement
Follow Me Online
Hooty’s Homeroom is not affiliated with Google in any way nor has Google authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved this resource.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.