Also included in
- Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of math skills with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.Save 30% by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.$31.50$45.00Save $13.50
- Are you looking to go digital with Google apps? This 5th grade math bundle is just what you need! Google Forms and Google Slides are easy to assign in Google Classroom and are perfect for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google Slide$64.40$92.00Save $27.60
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google S$156.97$224.25Save $67.28
Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of personal finance literacy with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Types of Taxes
- Gross & Net Income
- Forms of Payment
- Financial Records
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.10A - define income tax, payroll tax, sales tax, and property tax
TEKS 5.10B - explain the difference between gross income and net income
TEKS 5.10C - identify the advantages and disadvantages of different methods of payment, including check, credit card, debit card, and electronic payments
TEKS 5.10D - develop a system for keeping and using financial records
TEKS 5.10E - describe actions that might be taken to balance a budget when expenses exceed income
TEKS 5.10F - balance a simple budget
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students' names to the typed word problems
Note - Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.