WHAT IS IT AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Almost 99% of adults believe that learning about personal finance is important and should be taught in schools, according to a survey done by Harris Interactive. This learning package introduces students to the topic of Personal Finance and helps explain to students why it is important to learn about it.
Objectives: Students will be able to
• Define personal finance.
• Identify why many people struggle with their finances.
• Explain the cost of not learning about personal finance.
• Explain the benefits of learning about personal finance.
2) Personal Finance; Why it is and why is it important?: Reading Comprehension worksheets.
3) Learning about Personal Finance; Benefits vs Cost: Worksheet.
4) Chart; How Millennials Feel about Their Personal Finance: Worksheet.
Some other lessons that may interest you are:
Credit Cards, Debt
Comparison Shopping, Being a Wise Consumer
SAVING MONEY, SAVING
Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Michael K. Powell