Also included in
- Personal Finance is a course designed to inform students how individual choices directly influence occupational goals and future earnings potential. Real world topics covered will include income, money management, spending and credit, as well as saving and investing.This purchase includes a comprehe$45.00$61.00Save $16.00
Personal Finance ePortfolio - Final Project
This Google Sites activity goes along with my Personal Finance Units. It is also included in my Personal Finance Course Bundle. This is a perfect project to use with online distance learning.
Students are instructed to create an ePortfolio using Google Sites to display their exemplar projects from Personal Finance for the year. My students have found this to be a very helpful tool to submit with their college applications. Many colleges are now requiring a student to submit an ePortfolio with their application.
- E-Portfolio Instructions and Rubric
- Peer Analysis Rubric Sheet
- New Google Sites Tutorial
- Classic Google Sites Tutorial
- Example E-Portfolio Website in Classic Google Sites AND the New Google Sites
UPDATE: Upon purchase of this resource, you will AUTOMATICALLY receive your very own Google Drive folder with your very own copies of all of the resources mentioned above.
***Please note that if you prefer Microsoft Word, you can quickly download the worksheets from Google Docs and use in Microsoft Word Software.
Please see the thumbnails and demo for more details.