Also included in
- Go digital with fun, interactive Google Slides activities. This 5th grade math bundle is a great worksheet alternative for practicing multiplication, division, fractions, and more. These Google Slides activities include preformatted text boxes and moveable pieces making them easy for your students tPrice $43.92Original Price $62.75Save $18.83
- Go digital with fun, interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading Google Forms. This 5th grade math bundle is a great worksheet alternative for practicing multiplication, division, fractions, and more. Google Slides activities are perfect for guided practice, independent practice, and mathPrice $78.05Original Price $111.50Save $33.45
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for in-person or distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th-grade bundPrice $188.30Original Price $269.00Save $80.70
Keep students engaged with this worksheet alternative that is perfect for teaching personal financial literacy skills. Students will practice multiple finance literacy concepts with this interactive Google Slides resource. Includes 20 slides with a variety of activity types. Your students will love these activities because of the moveable pieces. This resource is easy to assign in Google Classroom.
Personal Financial Literacy concepts included:
- Types of Taxes
- Gross & Net Income
- Forms of Payment
- Keeping Financial Records
- 20 interactive slides
- answer key
- instructions for shortening this assignment
This resource supports the following 5th grade math TEKS:
5.10A - define income tax, payroll tax, sales tax, and property tax
5.10B - explain the difference between gross income and net income
5.10C - identify the advantages and disadvantages of different methods of payment including check, credit card, debit card, and electronic payments
5.10D - develop a system for keeping and using financial records
5.10F - balance a simple budget
What teachers are saying…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I used this resource last spring during remote learning. It was organized and well thought out and easy for students to navigate! Thank YOU!” - Cathy D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Amazing resource that my students really enjoyed.” - Maria M.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Wow! What an incredible resource! My students loved this.” - Erica M.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I implemented this in my Money Management class. I used to test their pre-general knowledge.” - Tiffany L.
You will need a free Google account to access these files.
Tip - Students will need to work in "edit" mode in order to use the movable pieces.
Why Should You Go Digital?
- Paperless – No printing, no copying!
- Digital file can be used over and over
- Digital file does not clutter your filing cabinets!
- Infuse technology
- Access from any computer
- Increases student engagement
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Copyright © Hooty’s Homeroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for single classroom use only.