Products in this Bundle (2)
If you are looking for simple and easy templates and posters to manage behavior improvement plans, this set with "I can" statements will be an asset to your behavior management plan.
Each behavior goal comes with visual reminders and a simple rubric that both you and your students can complete quickly together at the end of the day.
- 9 Weekly Templates with room for notes from school and home
- 9 Daily Templates with room for notes from school and home
- 9 Sticky note templates perfect for making goal visible anywhere
- 9 Deskplates for each goal with visual clues
- Data tracking sheet to store returned forms
- 9 editable certificates to celebrate a goal met
- Blank templates for each of the above so that you can create your own
- 9 classroom rule poster set with blue background
- 9 classroom rule poster set with white background
- and more!
- editable "_____ can!" name tags
- Whole class goal tag (Kindergarten through 6th grade)
- teacher tips and suggestions for management
The prepared templates included:
- I can be a good friend.
- I can keep my hands to myself.
- I can help clean up.
- I can raise my hand.
- I can be in control.
- I can listen.
- I can try my best.
- I can focus on my work.
- I can work as a team.
- blank template to create your own personalized plan
The matching set of 9 classroom rules posters with "I can" statements and personal behavior goals can be displayed in your classroom You can assign your students personal goals by placing their name on each poster. This will serve as a visual reminder of what specific behavior goal they must work on.
Editable student name tags are also included so that you can assign your students personal Behavior Goals.
Please visit my blog TheKFiles.com for additional resources and ideas for the primary classroom!
From my home away from home…
The K Files