Students often struggle with just how to write an effective personal narrative paper! This product is designed to help them do just that! Once students get to the point of actually understanding what they are to write about, they need some guidance getting it down to a specific FOCUS so that their story is detailed, flowing, and effective! Below is what you can find on the following pages of this product to help guide your students on focusing in on “the seed” or their story! Included;
1. 3 “Posters” explaining how to break apart a watermelon to help get the main focus of the story being written about.
2. An example of a prompt being broken down into the SEED!
3. A graphic organizer for students to use when brainstorming.
4. What to do after I have my SEED planning guide!
5. A “Watermelon Writing” checklist.
6. Revising and Editing Reminders!
7. A rough draft copy paper for students to write their rough draft on.
8. A final copy paper for students to write their personal narrative papers on!
*Please take a moment to rate my product to earn yourself some TPT credits, and let me know how you liked my creation!*
Thank you for looking!
Head over Heels Elementary to Middle 2015