12 Personal Narrative/Launching writing skills and strategies clearly typed and illustrated, ready to be printed on 3 inch by 3 inch sticky notes. Prepare for your writing conferences by printing these notes and leave an artifact with students to support their development as writers and focus their attention on specific goals. A wonderful tool for differentiation and conferring for kindergarten and first grade students.
This PDF includes a template for printing on sticky notes, printing tips/instructions, and two pages of printable notes (12 different skills, 6 boxes each).
- Writers tell what happened at the beginning, middle and end of their stories.
- Writers show how the characters in their stories are feeling.
- Writers make their characters talk by adding dialogue.
- Writers show the setting of the story.
- Writers show what is happening in their stories (actions).
- Writers label all the parts of their pictures.
- Writers write in complete sentences. Say it, write it, read it.
- Writers stretch all of the sounds in words.
- Writers put spaces in between each word so everyone can read their stories.
- Writers use capital letters to begin every sentence.
- Writers use the word wall to be sure they spell words correctly.
- Writers end every sentence with punctuation.
Click here for other similar products:
Writing for Readers Printable Sticky NotesHow-to Writing Printable Sticky NotesAll-About Printable Sticky Notes
Pattern Book Writing Printable Sticky NotesRealistic Fiction Printable Sticky NotesKindergarten Printable Sticky Notes