Personal Narrative Writing- You will receive anchor charts for teaching and use in interactive notebooks, prewriting graphic organizers, 30 narrative writing prompts, and an editor's checklist.
How to use this pack:
1. Simply print the writing prompts for your students to use as daily work, morning work, literacy center work, or homework.
2. Pair one of the prewriting graphic organizers with a writing prompt.
3. Use the blank writing paper to incorporate your own writing prompts for students.
4. Students can create their own books by stapling a writing prompt and copies of the blank writing paper together.
5. Use the anchor charts to teach the types of writing, then post them for reference in your classroom
6. Have your students use the anchor charts and editor’s checklist in their interactive notebooks for handy reference.
Page 2…….. Contents
Page 3……… Types of Writing Anchor Chart
Page 4……… Narrative Writing Anchor Chart
Page 5……… Editor’s Checklist for Interactive Notebook
Pages 6-9…. Prewriting Graphic Organizers
Pages 10-25.. Personal Narrative Writing Prompts
Pages 26-27.. Blank Writing Paper (lined and with clipart)
Pages 28-43.. Story Narrative Writing Prompts
Pages 44-45.. Blank Writing Paper (lined and with clipart)
Page 46………Clipart Credits