This personal narrative writing project is put together with the mentor texts of "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" by Judith Viorst. In this unit the students will write a multi-paragraph or single paragraph personal narrative about a day in their life.
This unit comes with
1. Anchor Charts (Color & BW)
2. Checklists for notebooks
3. Comprehension Questions with answer keys
4. A Hands-On Interactive Personal Narrative Lesson
5. A Hands-On Interactive Paragraph Formation Lesson
6. A Hands-On Interactive Detailed Words Lesson
7. The full writing process
9. Class Book Cover
If you want all types of genres for writing with mentor texts check out my bundle!
Writing with Mentor Texts Bundle
If you like this writing unit check out the following writing units:
Informational Writing Mini Lesson
Opinion Writing with When I Grow Up
Persuasive Writing Bundle