Also included in
- This bundle includes graphic organizers for how to write a personal narrative, informative essay, persuasive essay, and biography. Each resource guides students step by step through the writing process from start to finish.You save 20% by buying the bundle!Please click on each individual product to$18.60$23.25Save $4.65
Do you ever have difficulty getting your students to write about stories from their lives? Help them write a personal narrative using a simple step by step format! This resource allows students to come up with their own small moment idea and create a detailed story about it. The provided anchor chart examples can be used with mini lessons to help guide students through the different steps of the writing process.
Included in this resource:
- List of Mentor Text Picture Books
- Anchor Charts-Sample anchor charts to be used with mini lessons for: using senses, making a timeline, strategies for leads, show/not tell, the heart of the story, and strategies for endings.
- Think of a Small Moment-Students will brainstorm possible memories to write about.
- Planning the Story-Planning sheets to help students remember their small in moment in a more detailed way.
- Senses- Students will think of their memory using their senses.
- Timeline-Students will plan out the events of their stories.
- Drafting the Story-
- Lead-Students will learn about three lead strategies and try out two different strategies to begin their story.
- Events-Students draft the events of the story.
- Ending--Students will learn about three different ending strategies and try out two different endings.
- Revising/Editing Checklist
- Final copy paper for final story
- Compliments page that can be used for a writing celebration
⭐ Biography Research Writing and Wax Museum Project
⭐⭐⭐ How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ⭐⭐⭐
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make our products better suit your needs!
⭐⭐⭐How To Follow Our Store ⭐⭐⭐
Click to Follow us and receive notifications when we upload a new resource!