Be every student's favorite teacher by making writing ENJOYABLE! Personal narratives are great for students to tell others about exciting or interesting moments of their life. Use these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students type in the text boxes, see a video tutorial, learn about potato chip beginnings, mini moments, and clever closings!
What is in this download?
60 Google Slides with Edit Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts, Black and White PRINTABLE VERSION
GREAT for Virtual or In-Person Teaching
- 1 Week Suggested Plan (I DO, WE DO, YOU DO)
- Video Tutorial (SEE HERE)
- 7 POSTERS
- REMINDER Checklist for Students
- Optional Choice Board
- Example of Writing
- Colorful Digital Slides to share Virtually or on an Overhead
- •Brainstorming Options
- •Story Maps or Storyboard Choices
- •Writing (ROUGH DRAFTS to PUBLISHING)
BLACK AND WHITE INK SAVING SLIDES ( see preview)
Slide backgrounds CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions or images to the sides of the slides to personalize.
INTENDED FOR GRADES Kindergarten (non-readers need help reading or you will have to do it whole group) - 2nd GRADE
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. It will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information or share from your computer to Zoom or Meets. Students move images, add text, and moving parts to get plenty of writing and computer practice!
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!