We have created a Personal Spelling Booklet that will help your students become more independent when writing.
* You will no longer be frustrated by your kiddos asking you to spell the same words over and over again.
* Your students won't be overwhelmed with a complete dictionary.
* It can be stored in their desks for easy accessibility.
* The lists are made up of frequently used words by primary writers.
* Lines are available for additional words to be added.
* The booklet begins with a letter to the writer.
* The booklet ends with a page containing Days of the Week, Months of the Year, and Number Words.
The booklet is designed to be run back-to-back, beginning with the letter to the writer and ending with the page with Days, Months, and Number Words.
We have included an additional page of lines for classroom teachers to copy and insert as needed.
At the end of the school year, the booklets can either be sent home for summer writing, or passed on to the next grade level.
Thanks to www.clipartpanda.com, juanascorner.blogspot.com, mycutegraphics.com, and www.clipsahoy.com for the clipart used in the product.
Be sure to check out some of our other writing products:
Word of the Week: Vocabulary/Dictionary Activity
Back To School Writing Lesson: Student's Book of Favorites
Thanks for visiting our store and giving us feedback!
Carol and Tina