Personal Spelling Journal
This Personal Spelling Journal will help students develop and maintain an individualized list of spelling words collected by the student and teacher from the student’s daily written work.
When students need help spelling a word correctly, they add it to their journal. Word from the spelling journal become part of each individual student's spelling list for the week.
This product includes the following:
2. Table of Contents
3. Note to Teachers – Suggestions on how to introduce spelling consciousness to your class and how to use the journal with your students.
4. Journal Cover – color version
5. Journal cover – black and white version
6. “How to Use…” Journal directions for students
7. Journal pages A-Z (26 pages)
8. “Awesome Spelling Awareness” hole punch cards
The hole punch cards do not indicate what students do to earn a hole punch or what they earn when they get ten punches. That has been left open ended so that you, the teacher, can decide.
Please take a moment to check out the preview of this item for a clearer understanding of the quality and content of the product before purchasing.
Thank you for considering this product! If you would like notifications about future items posted by Literacy loves Company, Please click the ”FOLLOW ME”
All new products are 50% off the first 48 hours after posting.
Other products by Literacy Loves Company:<./strong>
Graphing and Analyzing Data Poster Set
Force, Motion, and Design S.T.E.M. Unit
Daily Common Core Writing
Memoir Writing - Sharing My Shorts
On Demand Writing
Homophone Task Cards and Scoot Game
Figurative Language Unit
Literary Theme Poster Set
Would You Rather Opinion Writing Unit