Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This flexible, editable, and engaging color-coded PowerPoint presentation, practice, and game set teaches the personal subject pronouns (PPS) and provides a snapshot of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The set includes:
- PPT with recordings by a native speaker, links to games, songs, and instructional videos explaining the use of the formal and the informal in Spain and Latin America (listening, speaking, reading)
- Practice PPT without words to review the PPS and play games (listening, speaking, writing)
- Practice worksheet (reading and writing)
- Matching puzzle (speaking and reading)
"I can statements" at the end of this unit:
- I can use the PPS to talk about myself, to others, and about others
- I can use the PPS in informal and formal situations
- I can use proper gestures
- I can show courtesy and express empathy (expressions and currency exchange)
- I can talk about the San Juan Historic Site, la Plaza del Quinto Centenario, el Tótem
Telúrico, El Castillo de San Cristóbal, Piragüas, and Don Justo, a famous Puerto Rican piragüero (in English)
Created by native Spanish-speaking language, history, and graphic design instructors. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: © Para Nuevo Rumbo 2018. Para Nuevo Rumbo retains the copyright and reserves all rights to its products. By downloading these items, you are licensed to use them for personal and classroom use only as a single user. Additional licenses can be purchased for multiple users. Copying any part of these products for commercial purposes or any use other than those specified above are strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).