Personal Word Wall – A Word Wall Printable, is a printable dictionary for each child. It's an ideal way to help kids learn sight words, high frequency words, high interest words and more. Simply fold and glue the personal word wall printable into each child’s writing notebook, or place in a writing folder, for easy reference.
--WORD WALL HAS A WHITE BACKGROUND. YOU MAY PRINT ON PASTEL OR NEON PAPER TO JAZZ IT UP!
--THIS WORD WALL IS NON-EDITABLE
Word Wall Printable is Perfect for K-1…
• Writing assignments: Quick and easy reference for kids; glue the word wall printable into their notebooks
• Learning Centers: Post this word wall at the writing center for easy access.
• Homework: Helps parents to review sight words with their children. You may assign one word, or several words that begin with one letter, for children to use in sentences and illustrate.
• Whole Class review: Open the word wall PDF on your Smartboard.
Word Wall – One Page Printable Includes:
• Word Wall with approx. 14 words per letter.
• Numbers 1 – 10 Word Wall
• Colors Word Wall
• High frequency words, high-interest words, and content area words
• Dolch, Fry, Fountas & Pinnell, Columbia and MORE!
• Many words are written in an order that will help kids to recall (eg, pretty, please)
• Kids can highlight their most-used sight words (the, and, I, went, to…) with yellow crayon.
• Kids can draw a correctly colored dot next to each of the color words.
• Kids can add their own favorite words to the back, or un-glued, side of this sheet.
Suggestions for Using A Personal Word Wall:
• Print your word wall on colorful Xerox paper for high visual appeal.
• Glue onto colorful oak tag and hang on your classroom wall.
• Fold in half and glue one half into the last page of each child’s writing notebook, or place in each child’s writing folder.
• Print on poster sized paper for your class word wall. Many office supplies stores such as Staples will print large sizes. Ask for colored paper for extra zing!
Teacher and Child Friendly: “I can…” Learning Target and CCSS RF.K.3.C is on the word wall page. CCSS: Read common high-frequency words by sight
TECH TIP: For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard. You may write on these PDF files using the Smartboard pens.
Writer’s Toolkit for Kindergarten Includes: ABC Chart, Personal Word Wall, Next Steps Checklist for a writer's notebook or folder. BONUS: ABC Song and Writing Rubric in a Song MP3s!
FOR MORE WORD WORK:
Word Work Fun Bundle – Printables, Crafts, MP3 Songs, Personal Word Wall—VAKT: Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, & Tactile!
FOR MORE SIGHT WORDS FUN:
Sight Words Songs, Crafts and Printables
2-Letter Sight Word Pack with a heart necklace craft and an MP3
3-Letter Sight Word Pack with a car craft and an MP3
Look At Your Writing – K Rubric in a Song - MP3
Vowel Vest and Short Vowel Fun
I hope you enjoy this Personal Word Wall…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at www.teacherspayteachers.com
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2015 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer)