Also included in
- This differentiated interactive student notebook will cover all the health topics that your students need to know in a hands-on and engaging way!Bundle resources include:Body systemsBullyingDrugs & alcoholFriendship skills and kindnessFeelings and emotionsHealth & wellnessNutritionPersonal s$22.12$39.50Save $17.38
These personal safety and injury prevention activities cover fire safety, water safety, electrical safety, kitchen safety, walking safety, biking equipment safety, peer pressure, and what to do in case of injury.
Notebook pages include:
- Flipbook activity: Brainstorm why rules exist and what choices we make to keep us safe
- Circle foldover: What a family plan in case of injury needs
- Sequencing activity: Steps to take when someone is cut or injured
- Flipbook: All about electrical safety (what is electricity? What are electrical cords? How can we be safe from electrical cords?
- Circle foldover: All about kitchen safety
- Illustration activity: Draw a picture of each car and bus safety tip
- Flipbook activity: Sort the description to the picture on how to walk safely and be a safe pedestrian
- Flipbook activity: Write why each water safety tip or rule is important
- Circle foldover: What do we need when riding a bike, skateboard, scooter, or rollerblading?
- Circle foldover: How to say no to peer pressure
- Scenario writing: What would you do if a friend wants you to break a rule and it is unsafe?
- Circle foldover: Steps to creating an emergency safety plan in case of fire
- Sort activity: Match the description to the picture for fire safety steps
- Activity: Color the stop, drop, and roll pictures
What is included?
You will receive a PDF that includes directions, real-life images, answer keys, and flippable templates.
What makes these different than other interactive notebooks?
- Differentiated: This product is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.
- Easy to cut: These resources are easy to cut - no trying to cut a tiny heart out for half an hour! A couple snips and students are good to go.
- Paper-saving: each piece of paper printed will be cut in half for two students.
Please email me, Kelly Chapman with any questions at Kelly@Glitterinthird.com if you need more information!
Interested in more health interactive notebooks from Glitter in Third?