Personalize Learning: Personal Learning Plan Implementation Spreadsheet
- Google Apps™
Personalize learning? What does that mean, and how can I do that with my students?
Personalize learning with a personal learning plan. Each student develops a learning plan for the session (quarter, school year, class, etc.) that is catered to their personal needs, strengths, interests, goals, and more.
This free personal learning plan implementation spreadsheet is a Google Sheet formatted with a column for each student's name, tasks for building and managing personal learning plans, and checkboxes to note the completion of each PLP checkpoint. The purpose of this spreadsheet is to help you manage each of your student's personal learning plans. You will know which tasks have been completed by which students so that you can seamlessly personalize learning with any number of students.
- This implementation spreadsheet was designed around mypersonal learning plan template. You do not need to have this personal learning plan to use this implementation spreadsheet. You should, however, have a personal learning plan template of some kind handy and ready to use.
- Experiential learning is personalized by nature. Students can take on any number of experiential learning activities (project-based learning, design thinking projects, scientific open-inquiry, service-learning, etc.) that reflect the goals, needs, challenges, etc. written into their personal learning plans. My go-to learning activity to make learning personal is self-directed project-based learning. My students design and execute their own project-based learning experiences that reflect what is written into their personal learning plans.
If you like this product, check out these self-directed PBL resources:
- Personal Learning Plan Templates
- Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Starter Kit
- Experiential Learning Activities Tool Kits Bundle
- Project-Based Learning Implementation Spreadsheet
- Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Project Topic Brainstorming Activity
Blog posts for PBL guidance:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star for new resource alerts
- Experiential Learning Facebook Group
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts