Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Editable name books meet color words emergent readers! Beginning readers will love seeing their name on every page of their own little color word book. The repetitive text will ensure their success. Plus, the adorable monsters make it extra fun to read!
☕ EASY PREP PERSONALIZED READERS
These books are easy prep for you. Just type each student’s name once, and the names will automatically fill in on every page of the book. There’s no re-ordering of pages – everything prints out ready to just cut and staple.
⭐ MORE ABOUT THESE EMERGENT READERS
• The books print quarter-page size, and each booklet is 8 single-sided pages long plus a cover. They are black and white, and perfect for coloring in - thus giving an additional clue for reading the color words.
• Use these whole class or in small groups, and then send them home for additional practice.
The book supports the introduction of the following sight words and color words:
sees, a, all, the, like, to, see
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
⭐ BOOK CONTENTS
The text reads as follows:
[Name] sees six silly monsters.
[Name] sees a silly red monster.
[Name] sees a silly orange monster.
[Name] sees a silly yellow monster.
[Name] sees a silly green monster.
[Name] sees a silly blue monster.
[Name] sees a silly purple monster.
All the monsters like to see [Name]
❓ HOW DOES THIS RESOURCE WORK?
• All you need to edit student names is Adobe Reader (which is free, and there’s a link to it in the file just in case you don’t have it already)
• The fonts shown are already embedded in the resource. You won’t have to download any fonts. The file is ready to go! Please note that this means you also cannot change the fonts.
• The form where you type student names has space for 8 names, however, you can create an unlimited number of personalized readers by reusing the file over and over again.
• Long names such as Charlotte and Christopher will fit perfectly on the pages. For extremely long names, there is a separate file that allows names as long as 13 w’s (w is the widest letter, so I used that to measure).
❤️ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
TIP FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!