Does your special education team struggle with planning IEP meetings that seem to always occur on the same days? This personalized scheduling tool will make meeting planning and scheduling a breeze!
- Central online location for the entire department's IEP meeting times and locations.
-Can create a google calendar events for each IEP meeting and add the IEP team members as guests
- Ability to filter meetings by case manager, date, room, service provider, or house (if applicable), or status (Done or Upcoming)
- Automatically calculates when the next 3 year evaluation is due. The box turns red if it is due within the current school year.
- Automatically calculates if the student will require a postsecondary transition plan this year based on the student's age and the date of the scheduled IEP.
- Graphs the percentage of IEPs completed compared to upcoming.
- Generates a list of which general education teachers have been on an IEP meeting, and how many meetings they have attended, so the department has awareness of which general education teachers get invited.
- Utilizes drop down lists for names, houses, and times so everyone uses the same format.
- Meetings that are within the next 30 days are highlighted in yellow. (you can customize the number of days)