This template is designed to provide students personalized schedules based on their pace/needs. It contains the following sections:
- A schedule (daily, weekly, or any other time frame that you might want to use), which provides lists of "must do" and "may do" items
- Teacher feedback/comments
- Goals (which can be set by the teacher or created with/by students)
- Privileges that students have earned and that can be earned if students demonstrate responsibility and meet their goals
- An exit ticket (consists of three questions/sentence starters that allow students to quickly reflect on their progress and communicate any immediate questions or issues to the teacher)
While the preview is a pdf file, the product is in Word format, so sections can be deleted/modified to suit your needs. In addition to a blank template, the product includes forms for an example class of 22 students.