ONE OF A KIND.
To enhance my classroom library and to motivate students to read, I recreated book covers with my students' names in the title* ("James and the Giant Peach", "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret", "Otherwise Known as Shiela the Great", etc) and their FACES in the photo.
*I've even found books for less common names, such as Nima, Saraya, and Damara. If you have a student named Ribsy, I've got you covered.
1. Post the book covers individually or in collages to post.
2. Make a "fake book" (hollow or with scratch paper) and glue on the book cover image.
The books can hang on string or stack on shelves to be manipulated.
3. Cover old, unwanted books with the book covers for a more realistic book.
4. Let the student pose with his/her own book like the celebrities of the READ posters seen in libraries. It's fun and motivating.
5. Use on notebooks, folders, pencil boxes, desks, cubbies, chairs, etc.
Only $2 a book cover image, with a 8 book minimum order.
You must provide images of students.