Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the guiding materials and activity tool kits that you need to launch experiential learning activities in your classroom or homeschool today. This resource is great for educators that are new to experiential learning because it is designed to seamlessl$37.60$47.00Save $9.40
- If you are a teacher or parent looking to engage and intrinsically motivate students without losing your nights and weekends to lesson planning, then self-directed project based learning is for you!Student-led learning allows self-directed learners to make their own choices about what they learn and$25.00$33.00Save $8.00
This bundle includes all of the templates and guiding materials for personalizing the project-based learning experiences for high school students. Students collaborate with their teachers to create a personal learning plan that designs learning around their interests, needs, challenges, strengths, learning gaps, skills, etc.
Students then take those personal qualities and needs into consideration when designing their project-based learning experiences. For example, they might record in their personal learning plan that a career goal is to be a graphic designer. When designing a project-based learning experience, then, they might include that as the driving question, learning a new graphic design program as a project goal, create an infographic to demonstrate understanding of project content, etc.
This bundle would go very well with my project-based learning assessment e-Portfolio, which can only be attained by subscribing to my mailing list. Subscribe at experientiallearningdepot.com, and get this resource for free! Students showcase all of their project outcomes into one easy-to-use, digital portfolio.
Bundle Part 1 - Personal Learning Plan:
This resource is a Google Slides™ resource that educators can edit to fit their teaching philosophy, school requirements, student population, etc. It can be assigned using Google Classroom™.
Bundle Part 2 - Project-Based Learning Tool Kit Includes:
1. Teaching guide
2. Student guide and research templates (project planner, project checklist, challenge yourself options, project proposal, project reflection)
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
- Free sample of project-based learning planner with full-year calendar
- Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio
Helpful Blog Posts:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: KG Fonts