This personalized student stationery is the perfect end of year gift for teens! Simply insert their name, print, and distribute. Your students will value the kindness behind the gesture and be inspired to write letters to their teachers, friends, classmates, and family!
- Teacher directions
- Photo examples
- 4 post cards per student
- Editable post cards to personalize with first name and initials
- Adventure/mountain theme
1. This stationery is designed to provide students with something personalized that they can truly make their own. It also encourages students to write letters to their peers, friends, or family!
2. This stationery is designed in black and white for quick, easy, and inexpensive printing.
3. Print multiple copies of page 3 for your students. There’s no need to personalize these! They’re going to be the same in the stack of 4 post cards.
4. Page 4 of this document is EDITABLE. Please follow these directions to personalize the stationery for your class.
- On the top post card, insert the initials of the student. For example, my name is Brittany Wheaton, so I would type B.W. for the initials at the top.
- On the bottom post card, insert the first name of the student.
- If you need more than 25, simply copy the slide and paste it into another slide and you can continue adding your students.
5. Print the personalized post cards, and secure them with a clothespin or paper clip. Then, watch your students light up when they realize they have something personalized just for them!
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!