$6.00 This is a comprehensive unit with a focus on personification, idiom, and hyperbole infused with common core standards (CCSS) and skills.
Personification worksheets include:
• Locating Personification in Sentences
• Personification True and False
• Personification Fill in the Blank
• Building Personification Sentences
• Define the Personification Meaning
• Personification Paragraph Template
• Personification Illustration Worksheet
• Personification Answer Keys provided
Hyperbole worksheets include:
• Locating Hyperbole in Sentences
• Hyperbole True and False
• Hyperbole Fill in the Blank
• Building Hyperbole Sentences
• Define the Hyperbole Meaning
• Hyperbole Paragraph Template
• Hyperbole Illustration Worksheet
• Hyperbole Answer Keys provided
Idiom worksheets include:
• Locating Idioms in Sentences
• Idiom True and False
• Idiom Fill in the Blank
• Building Idiom Sentences
• Define the Idiom Meaning
• Idiom Paragraph Template
• Idiom Illustration Worksheet
• Idiom Answer Keys provided
Unit assessment included
Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships and nuances in word meanings.
• Distinguish the literal and nonliteral meanings of words and phrases in context (e.g., take steps).
Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships, and nuances in word meanings.
• Use context (e.g., definitions, examples, or restatements in text) as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase.
Interpret figurative language in context.