This product is also available in two of my bundles:
Argument, Persuasion, and Logical Fallacies Bundle
Teachers' Time Saver Mega-Bundle
. Check it out - with over 500 pages, it's a great deal!
Grades 8-12 recommended, argument terms and logical fallacies made fun to learn with this game of bingo. Packet includes game cards, reward cards, key, vocabulary list, logical fallacy definition cards, and 35 clues to give students (in the form of definitions or examples of each term - students must guess the word). Make it multiple choice if your students need to start at an easier level. Use again and again!
Middle school, high school English Language Arts lessons and test review.
List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
1. Poetry Unit Test - Summative Assessment with Passages
2. Emily Dickinson's "Because I Could Not Stop for Death" Close Reading
3. E.E. Cummings Poem "maggie and milly and molly and may