Persuasive Appeals Book Recommendation | Ethos Logos Pathos
7th - 10th
- Easel Activity
Easel Activity Included
This resource includes a ready-to-use interactive activity students can complete on any device. Easel by TPT is free to use! Learn more.
What educators are saying
I absolutely love all of your resources! They make learning fun and always super engaging! Thank you for sharing!!
Also included in
- Many times children who once loved reading become disenchanted with books when they reach their middle school years. This doesn't have to be the case! We can reignite our students' love for reading if we give them the time and ability to read books that they enjoy, and these resources can help youPrice $8.78Original Price $10.97Save $2.19
- If your students think English Language Arts is boring, they need to think again. This bundle of 100+ fun and engaging ELA resources will keep your middle school students learning and laughing all year long! _____________________________________________________________________________________"NoooooPrice $247.00Original Price $365.21Save $118.21
- Words like ethos, logos, and pathos can sound intimidating to students who are just learning about the persuasive appeals, but these activities make each concept clear and even fun!These activities give students the opportunity to design billboards and commercials using emotional, credible, and logiPrice $16.00Original Price $20.00Save $4.00
Review the persuasive appeals AND create a culture of reading with this book recommendation template. This gives students a practical way to apply their knowledge of ethos, logos, and pathos. When they finish, post the book recs around the classroom to help students find new books they will enjoy!
- Teacher tips to get you started
- A student guide to help the process go smoothly
- Examples of how each persuasive appeal can be used to recommend books
- 2 Book recommendation templates--1 with space for a book cover, and the other with space for a title and author
Click on the preview to check it out up close!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.