Students love the essay planner that goes along with these supplemental charts because it tells them exactly what they need to do to improve their essay before they write the next draft, and the format makes it very easy for them to understand. Teachers love the essay format because it takes the students through the process of writing a first draft in a step by step fashion, choosing a topic, brainstorming, outlining, and then finally creating a first draft.
This is a Common Core Aligned Persuasive Essay supplemental bundle that teaches students how to write a 5-paragraph persuasive essay. These lessons are aligned to Common Core State Standards for Opinion Writing, but can be used for differentiated instruction for other grade levels as well.
- definitive language word bank
- persuasive essay argument planner
- persuasive essay argument checklist
- printables for your students
- graphic organizers
- reading discussion techniques and activities
- teacher-initiated reading discussion activities
- persuasive essay connections
- a revision checklist for editing
Enjoy this Garb-n-go Unit! You just saved yourself tons of time by purchasing my product. Thank you for buying this unit!