This is is a 3-page Persuasive Reading Receptive test that students can take to understand their knowledge of the elements of a persuasive text. Test includes questions such as:
- Define persuasive writing
- Why do authors persuade their readers
Students will also have an example of a persuasive text and will be asked to:
- Find the author's point of view
- Find the reasons and examples the author gave
- Find elements missing from the text and
- Explain how elements can be improved
This test is easy to use and only needs to be printed. It could be used at the start or end of a unit.
Please leave feedback to get some TpT credit!
Go to your My Purchases page. Then next to each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button, click it and you will be directed to a page where you can give a rating and comment on each product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Make sure you following my TPT store! Click the green star next to my name at the top to become a follower!