Persuasive Techniques and Media Literacy - Design a Logo - Advertising Project
Also included in
- Teach persuasive techniques, ad analysis, and propaganda with this bundle of media literacy activities. This comprehensive bundle includes bellringers, projects, PowerPoints, and quizzes for teaching persuasion through engaging advertising analysis, interactive practice, and creative projects. In tPrice $23.99Original Price $36.22Save $12.23
In this media literacy project, students create a logo or ad and practice the persuasive technique of transfer. They also analyze slogans and create their own to sell a new product. This is a great hands-on way to study persuasive techniques!
- Transfer Worksheet: Students practice identifying and analyzing transfer. (& Answer Key)
- Slogan Worksheet: Students practice analyzing slogans and then create their own for given products. (& Answer Key)
- Step-by-step Project Guidelines - choose solo or partner
- Choice of Analytic or Holistic rubrics
- Editable instructions and rubrics
- Digital version optimized for landscape
- Presentation Feedback Slips
Download the preview to check out what each of these look like!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Great start for my students with creating their own logo & slogan. It broke down how persuasive techniques are utilized and assisted my students in using their imagination.” -Carma H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Worked very well to help students create a logo for a mock culinary business!” -Anita H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I really like how you've incorporated the opportunity for student creativity in this!” -Joyce S.
In an 8th grade class, I have students write a paragraph of analysis of their transfer. They also complete +/Δ feedback. This could be easily increased for older students.
Do you want this project for grades 3-6? Check this out!
❤️ Are you looking for even more Persuasive Techniques materials? This item is also part of the Persuasive Techniques and Media Literacy PowerPoint & Project Bundle.
Looking for other individual products to teach Persuasive Techniques/Propaganda? Try these:
Persuasive Techniques Review Game
Did you know that you can towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA