Persuasive writing project that's motivating for students! Students will come up with their own idea for how to improve their school and develop a strong persuasive writing essay about it. Everything you will need is in this unit, including graphic organizers, peer editing worksheet, writing checklists, and more!
- Unit Plan p. 5-6
- Brainstorming/Organizer p. 7-10
- Peer Editing Printable p. 11
- Writing Checklist p. 12
- Final Draft Story Printables p. 13-16
- Rubric p. 17
- Class Sharing “Jury” Decision p. 18
- Editing Sign Up Sheets p. 19-21
- Stages of Writing Chart (color and b&w) p. 22-33
- Extra Activities p. 34-37
Need more writing?
Check out all of my Writing Project Units.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺