The tools you need to help your students write strong essays. Persuasive writing prompt, “Santa! I’ve Been Nice!” Includes writing paper for cute displays.
Everything you need to teach and assess persuasive essay writing! These materials are easily adaptable to meet the needs of 3rd - 6th graders. While teaching the basics of persuasive writing, these materials will engage your students and motivate them to write. They will also reinforce the importance of using the 6+1 Writing Traits. Ready to print and teach!
**PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE ALL PAGES OF THIS PRODUCT.
THE PREVIEW IS VERY LOW RESOLUTION SO THAT ALL PAGES OF THE PRODUCT CAN BE INCLUDED.**
Included in the download is one .pdf format file:
• High-interest persuasive writing prompt
• A Guide for helping students understand why pre-writing is important
• Planning/Pre-writing sheets
• Student-friendly reference sheets that can used throughout the year for a variety of writing assignments:
o What is a Persuasive Essay?
o How to Organize a Persuasive Essay
o Writing Introductions and Conclusions
o Signal/Transition Words
• Detailed revision checklist
• Rubric for easy and thoughtful assessment of 6+1 Writing Traits
• Grading Sheet
• Decorative Writing Paper for publishing/presentation
• Clear Instructions and tips for teaching persuasive writing
If you downloaded this product, please leave a rating and tell us what you think!
Copyright © 2016 R. Russell. All rights reserved by author.