Also included in
- 110 Ready-To-Print writing prompts that cover 6 major genres of writing: Poetry, Descriptive, Expository, Persuasive, Narrative, and Personal Narrative. These are great for students who finish work early, easy writing assignments to supplement your writing units, summer work packets, or homework ass$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
- Help your students learn to sort through ideas and form an opinion. Students will sort the information, create an outline using a planner page, and then write a first and then final draft. Hold a classroom debate after students have thought about the students have explored the topic. Help your stude$9.00$11.80Save $2.80
20 ready-to-print persuasive writing prompts to use for an easy prep writing lesson, work for students who finish quickly, or summer supplementary work. Persuasive writing is writing intended to convince the reader of something. Students will read the prompt, be helped along by some brainstorm questions, and then write to convince their reader to agree with them! Extra page included at the end in case you have a writer that needs more space.
What You Get:
- 20 persuasive writing prompts with regular writing lines
- 20 persuasive writing prompts with primary writing lines
- 1 extra lined page in each line-type in case your super writer needs more writing space (print several and keep handy)
- Anchor Chart about Persuasive Writing
You Might Also Enjoy:
- Descriptive Writing Prompts
- Narrative Writing Prompts
- Expository Writing Prompts
- Persuasive Writing Prompts
- Poetry Writing Prompts
- Expository Writing: How-to Write Recipes
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!