Looking for a fun real world way to learn about researching? Why not have the students research the idea of getting a class pet? (You don’t need to actually get a classroom pet – the students could just research the idea and may decide not to get a pet because of the work involved). This product includes everything a student will need to write both a persuasive letter and a research report about getting a classroom pet. This product includes the following:
• Common core standards addressed
• Student “I Can Statements”
• Grading rubric
• Lesson plans
• Vocabulary Cards
• Prewriting graphic organizers
• Letter writing graphic organizers
• Research graphic organizers
• Math activities (budget and graphing)
Report Final Pages include:
• Table of contents page
• Pet physical description page
• Pet’s Habitat page
• What they eat page
• How to care for the pet
• Interesting facts page
• Customizable pages
• Bibliography page
• Glossary page
• editing/writing checklist
Suggested book, internet, and grant resources are also included.
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please follow my store to get information on new products as they are posted.
Thank you for your purchase!