This resource includes 97 high-quality photographs of Peru and Machu Picchu that you can use for personal, educational, or commercial use.
Photographs include the following:
• Machu Picchu (36 photos)
• Sacred Valley of the Incas (2 photos)
• Landscapes of Peru (12 photos)
• Moray Terraces (6 photos)
• People of Peru (16 photos)
• Ollantaytambo Fortress (12 photos)
• Animals (8 photos)
• Flowers (5 photos)
Please note the following:
• All photos were taken by me, Amy Brown, and remain protected by my copyright.
• I did not have a private viewing of the Machu Picchu site. Some photos will show other visitors to the site.
• The photos in the preview have been compressed to meet the preview size limitations on the TpT site. As a result, preview image quality may suffer.
• Photos in the download file have NOT been compressed to allow for best quality.
Please see the preview for a sampling of the 97 photographs that are included.
All of these photographs are my personal photos and do not violate any copyright. I have taken each of these photographs in my travels.
1. You my use these photos for your personal, educational or commercial use.
2. The photos cannot be resold in a clipart or graphics package, but you can use the images if they are embedded in your personal, education, or commercial products.
3. Although not required, I would be delighted if you would include a link to my store somewhere in your document. I am happy to be in the “fine print.” http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ Store/Amy-Brown-Science
4. Please do not post these photos to a website, or in any manner that allows “the world” to obtain and download the photos for free. Thank you for your understanding in this.
Other photograph bundles include:
FREE Wildflowers Collection
Zoo and Wild Animals Photograph Collection
Galapagos Islands Photographs
Everglades National Park Collection of 45 Photographs
Photographs from South Dakota, Badlands, Wind Cave National Park, and Mount Rushmore
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
My TpT Store
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well:
My Blog: Amy Brown Science.com
My Facebook Page