Pesticides, GMOS & Human Impact on Environment (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- This bundle of science/ biology lesson plans and worksheets is created to teach students about antibiotics, GMOs, and the possible impact on our health.These lesson plans are set up to be digitally sharable or printed. Teachers can quickly share these lesson plans electronically via Google ClassroomPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- Earth Day Activities! If you need earth day worksheets that cover a variety of environmental topics and different activities, this bundle is it! ❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format:Ready for in-person or online teaching! All worksheetPrice $65.00Original Price $83.50Save $18.50
- Look at these aquaponics & GMO lesson plans, worksheets, and interactive activities to introduce the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, genetics, and more. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️FPrice $31.20Original Price $39.00Save $7.80
During this engaging research project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization bringing you breaking news from around the globe on pesticides, GMOs, and sustainable agriculture. This science worksheet guides students to consider a variety of topics on these subjects and to consider how we can reduce the impact of humans on the environment. They will also consider how the environment affects their health.
Modified Special Education Version
The student guide has students read through the social network feed, choose tweets of interest to research, and finally have them share with partners before completing a reflective essay.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide, so students know where to go and what to search.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Twitter access link embedded for quick access
- Short answer and essay
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn about unique new places and develop their global knowledge.
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment or as classwork.
Around 40 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)