Pet Activities for Learning Centers and Small Group
Also included in
- Theme based planning is a great way to incorporate all learning domains into one cohesive theme. Children will be able to explore a wide variety of hands on learning activities for developing letter knowledge, phonological awareness and math concepts. 52 Theme Based Lesson PlanSave 30% when you buPrice $286.13Original Price $408.75Save $122.62
Pet Activities for Learning Centers will make teaching literacy and math fun during learning centers rotation with these engaging hands-on learning activities. These activities go perfectly with small group insurrection as well.
With these learning centers and activities for small group, you will be providing your students with a wide selection of engaging activities that are sure to spark the interest of all students in your classroom. This packet is packed full of circle time activities, activities for math, literacy, phonological and writing which are perfect for all of your activities for small group instruction. All activities can be incorporated into your daily and weekly lesson plans.
This plan includes:
- Shared Reading (Group Activity)
- Shared Writing activities (Group Activity)
- Introduce Letters D and G
- Vote on a Classroom Pet
- Pocket Chart Story using children names – Who has a Pet?
- Pocket Chart Activity Pet Shop Match
- Doggy, Doggy Where’s Your Bone game
- Five Little Kittens Song with Cat and Dog Stick Masks
- Tine Tim Board Story
- Fish Tank Letter Bingo
- Beginning Sounds Sort D and G
- Fishing for Pets (go fish game)
- Doggy, Doggy Where’s Your House (Letter Match)
- Meow, Meow What’s the Sound? (Beginning Sound Puzzle Match)
- Feed the Bunny CVC Words
- Pet Shop Writing Activities
- Doggy Treat Count (10 frames 1-20)
- Fishbowl Count, Find and Write Cards
- Hide and Seek dice game
- Got Milk Bones? Size sorting
- Pet Shapes
- Creative Art
This packet is perfect for
Learning Centers for Preschoolers
Learning Centers for Kindergarten
You might also like...
Lap Book to Big Book Doggy in the Window
Doggy Math Addition and Subtraction Math Mats
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
Great resource for my Pet Unit. Lots of variety - learning goals, activities, different kinds of pets, etc.
I was so impressed by this packet! It is well worth the money! It will be an awesome addition to my preschool unit on pets!
The kids loved this theme and the pets pack was an awesome addition!
Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work but even after several revisions there may still be a typo or grammatical error. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed. Just click on the Ask a Question section or email me at email@example.com versus leaving negative feedback so that I can fix it as soon as possible. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Be sure to "Follow" Teaching Preschoolers on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new unit is added!
Please take the time to leave feedback after downloading this product. You opinion is important to me!
Happy hands are learning hands,
Learning and Teaching with Preschoolers