Pet Store Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center! A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your Pet Store in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, ads, and props. Then let the fun begin. This theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
Bundle and Save! Get this product along with ALL of my other dramatic play themes in my Dramatic Play Bundle for Preschool, Pre-k, and Kindergarten
Printable props will help you easily create a pet theme in your dramatic play center. Includes oral language, literacy, math and fine motor opportunities that support current learning standards.
• Each activity includes a teacher instructions and ideas page!
• Planning Web
• How to Set up the Center
• Up Close Photographs of the Center
• Labels (with and without words)
• Pet Food (How to & labels with and without words)
• Bunting Sign & Student Made Sign
• Idea Web
• Role Necklaces & Posters (shopper, cashier, groomer, clerk)
• Signs: Open, Closed, Cart Parking, Groomer, Adopt a Pet (with and without Words)
• Treat Bar (Sign & How to Make Them)
• Pet Cages (How to & Bedding)
• Price Tags & Sale Signs (2 Variations)
• Number Lines & Receipts
• Money (2 Variations)
• Groomer Labels (with & without words) & Groomer Care Note
• Shopping Lists (3 Variations)
• Inventory List (2 Variations)
• Store Ads (2 Variations)
Take the pet theme all over your classroom!
Pets: Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Prescchool