Pets math and literacy centers Bundle:
loaded with 6+ fun, pet center activities to help your students build math and literacy concepts! Literacy skills covered are letter identification, beginning sounds, and rhyming. Math skills cover are counting, number identification, and patterns. You can use these pet activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and as an assessment tool!
Your students can “mix and match” any skill you choose! You can use the different cards to match Capital to Capital, Capital to Lowercase, Lowercase to lowercase, Letter to letter sound, numbers to dot patterns, and numbers to ten frame, etc. This is flexible and up to you!
In addition: these cards are great for MATCH CARD Greeting during Morning Meeting for AVID
Schools. It gets students up and moving while also practicing their math and letter skills.
This resource is easy to prepare:
Simply print on cardstock paper and cut out. (You could also laminate the cards for durability). *We have made it easy for you to cut because there are cutting lines for you to follow! AWESOME
• Doggie, doggie Letter Matching: includes capital letter cards, and lowercase letter cards. Have your learners match the cards and write the letters -3 recording pages
• Doggie, Doggie Bones: Beginning Sound match – recording page
• Doggie Rhyme Time: Rhyme matching puzzles -recording page
• Doggie, Doggie, Where’s your Bone?: Recognition on ten-frame (1-10) -recording page
• Doggie, Doggie, How many Bones? Recognition dot patterns (bones 0-10)- Recording Page
• Math: Dab a Dot- numbers 0-10- students will dab the correct number for each worksheet.
This packet can also be used as a Morning Meeting Tool for Both Greeting and Activity. Children greet someone with the matching letter or sound. Also great for the Pocket Chart center
If you like the look of this product you might want to browse my store.
Check out my WEBSITE
for more IDEAS!
Check out my FACEBOOK
for more FREEBIES!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
to see what I'm DOING!
Follow me on PINTEREST
to see what I'm PLANNING!
How to get TpT credit to use future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page. Next each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and new products:
*Look for the green star *next to my store logo and click it to become a follower!