Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle | Digital and Editable: These holidays and seasons-themed digital escape rooms provide students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the various rooms that thPrice $30.00Original Price $40.00Save $10.00
- Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 7 English Language Arts program. Use this all in one Grade 7 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakiPrice $269.99Original Price $337.08Save $67.09
- Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 8 English Language Arts program. Use this all in one Grade 8 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle as your ready-to-go ELA program. The bundle contains 90+ resources for teaching Reading, Writing, SpeakiPrice $279.87Original Price $349.84Save $69.97
- Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle | Digital and Editable: Use these middle school science digital escape rooms to help reinforce science concepts with your students. They will love working through the variety of challenges in each digital escape room. Students must solve these requirePrice $29.99Original Price $48.00Save $18.01
Pet-Themed Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This pet-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 5 pet-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the principal's office that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this escape room is downloaded, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 5 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
- "My students love the escape rooms! They love to crack the code and want to be the first in the class to complete it. They found it easy to follow and I didn't have to do much at all, they were very engaged. It is a great time filler on a Friday afternoon before a holiday."
- “Kids had loads of fun!”
- “My kiddos loved it! They were very engaged. Thanks!”