Pet Vet Animal Hospital | Pretend Play Printables for Dramatic Play Center
Also included in
- Looking for some fun ways to encourage learning through play? You’ve come to the right place. Pre-K Let's Play has created a bundle for fun dramatic play centers that help encourage, inspire, and raise your students' level of imagination. These dramatic play themes are filled with a variety of fun pPrice $20.00Original Price $24.00Save $4.00
Calling all animal lovers and aspiring animal doctors!!! Pre-K Let's Play has created a fun dramatic play Vet Pet Animal Hospital Theme that helps encourage, inspire, and raise your students' level of imagination. It is filled with a variety of fun ideas, instructions, and pictures of how to set up your potential Vet Hospital area.
This download includes:
- A suggested list of props and materials
- Pics of dramatic play center
- How the create a birdcage
- Creating pretend props
- Labels with and without words
- Role necklaces (Veterinarian male, Veterinarian female, cat, dog, horse, rabbit, turtle)
- Bunting banner (PET HOSPITAL)
- Signs (Open/Closed, Hours of Operation, pet food, dog treats, eye chart, first aid)
- Pics of veterinarians taking care of animals
- Pics of animal x-rays
- Writing worksheet printables (prescriptions and animal patient information for cat, dog, bird, turtle, and hamster)
- Craft ideas (animal x-rays and first aid animal stencils)
This creative pet vet clinic dramatic play theme is best used to help your students:
- Use their imagination freely
- with language development
- learn and practice their social interaction skills
- practice communication skills
- Practice using and understanding symbols
- Practice math skills
- Practice literacy skills
- Develop their fine motor skills
Here’s what Teachers who used this pet vet dramatic play resource had to say:
- “I Especially loved the x-rays. Used an old computer monitor to attached them to with plastic clips I got at the dollar store. Students changed them out frequently to match the stuffed animals brought in by other students. They really enjoyed guessing what animals matched the x-rays during Circle Time”.
- “Full of visuals for the children and examples/ideas of how to set up your own animal hospital”.
- “This was such an amazing resource to use to set up our Vet Clinic. The children loved it”!
Other dramatic play themed resources you may enjoy:
- Pretend School Dramatic Play Center
- Laundry Dramatic play (Laundromat)
- Grocery Store Dramatic Play Center
- Camping Theme Dramatic Play Center
This educational play resource was created primarily for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten classrooms, and Homeschool. And the best part for your students is that..... it doesn't feel like learning.
Pre-K Let’s Play has many more structured play resources like this and others to choose from. For updates and more imaginative play resources like this, please click here to follow my store. Enjoy!!!