PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Pete The Cat Inspired Rocking In My School Shoes
A collection of fun activities to go with the popular 'Pete The Cat Rocking In my School Shoes' book by James Dean.
These activities are perfect for back to school. This pack includes a few learning centre activities that can double as classroom decor / display ideas.
Many of the black and white print and go activities have multiple options to cater for teaching preferences and different developmental levels of the children you teach.
This pack contains the following Pete The Cat Rocking In My School Shoes activities –
• 'Pete The Cat Rocking In My School Shoes' popsicle puppet theatre props and characters.
• Sneaker and speech bubble template - perfect to add to your favourite Pete The Cat craft.
• Story sequencing pictures (colour and black white).
• Initial sound printable.
• Various Rocking In my School Shoes printables, with sentence tracing, sentence cut and create, fill in the missing word (children paint/draw/write about they are doing in their school shoes).
• About me printables (children fill in name age, likes etc - great for getting to know you for back to school).
• Story elements and story sequence printables.
• 'Pete The Cat Rocking In my School Shoes' inspired number play dough mats - can also be used as 'write and wipe' number mats or as a class display. Includes numbers one to ten with number word, number formation and ten frame.
• Color sorting mats.
• Story words - great for a 'written the room' or use for a simple game of memory.
• Play dough mats with discussion prompts.
• Positional language game.
• Measurement and ordering size activities.
• Cutting and gluing printables.
For more Pete The Cat fun you may like to check out these products:
You may also like to check out these other fun activity packs designed specifically for early childhood aged children.
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions or are after a specific resource, I’d love to hear from you!
With thanks, Ness X
For other fun ideas to do with early childhood children you can check out my blog HERE
or you can follow me on Pinterest HERE