PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Pete the Cat Big Easter Adventure :: Reading Comprehension Book Companion & Activity Packet
This packet provides a variety of levels for readers, Grades K-2.
* All pages using Lined Paper for easy handwriting practice:
30 Pages Total Include:
* 10 Comprehension open-ended questions with lined paper
* 10 Multiple Choice Questions
* answer sheets (correspond with both sets)
* Story Elements : Who, What, When, Where, Main Idea, Problem Solving
* Reflection : Connection, Text-to-Self, Steps to paint Easter Eggs
* Vocabulary : 10 words from the book with match-up definitions
* Vocabulary Answer Sheet
* 20-Word Search page
* 10 Word Scramble page
* Spelling Words : 10 words plus 1 Bonus, from the book, on lined paper
* Spelling Test : blank, lined paper
* Story Map: Setting, Characters, Problem, Solution
* Step By Step : First, Next, Then, Last
* Title Page : Author, Illustrator, add your own illustration
* Design & Detail illustrating page : Easter Egg
* Opinion Journal : What did you think? What would you change?
* Sequencing : 12 Simple scenes to cut and put in order
* Sequencing answer sheet
* Sequencing : Blank paste sheet
* Cause & Effect : Fill in the remaining Cause & Effect blanks
* ABC Order : 20 words from the book
* Math : 12 simple addition problems
* Rhyme Time :15 words from the book, to match up to 20 rhyming words
* Book Report : Who is the author? Fiction or Non Fiction? Characters? Favorite part? Rate this book!
* Writing Prompt : with shaped lined paper : If the Easter Bunny asked for my help:
* Compare & Contrast Diagram: Pete the Cat - The Easter Bunny
* Acrostic Poem : Easter
See my other Easter packets here : Teaching Inclusion Easter Packets
** See my other Pete the Cat packets here : Pete the Cat Packets
* Be sure to visit my store for many comprehension packets, and other activity worksheets! My packets strive for inclusion of all students. I provide lined paper, a choice of comprehension, simple activities, and answer sheets. I also take requests!