Activities for after shared reading include:
• During reading higher order thinking comprehension questions
• Retelling Cards (Students use the cards to retell the story to a partner.)
• Rhyming Match - picture/word cards to sort.
• Syllable Sort - Sort one and two syllable words
• Making Connections - Finish a sentence and draw a picture to illustrate
Super activities for Daily Five and independent work.
You might also like Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus
You might also like The Best Place to Read
You might also like Officer Buckle and Gloria
You might also like David Goes to School