Artists-- Peter Max
Artists - Peter Max
In this resource, students will examine Max's interest in Patriotic art and design and complete an art journal/sketchbook activity that demonstrates an understanding of his work. This handout give a brief synopsis of his work and an activity related to this. I use this as a sketchbook prompt for a weekly sketchbook assignment.
Use this resource for:
Visual Art Class
- To accompany lessons on Warhol, for a sketchbook prompt, or a Bell ringer/Do now
- Use the arts when covering the 20th century.
I hope this resource is helpful. Please remember it is for classroom use only and is not to be reproduced for others or in any digital/online format.
If you like my resource, please follow me. Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name .
Leave a review!!! Your feedback is very helpful!
If you like this resources, you may like:
If you like this resource, and are looking for more art history resources, you may like:
Artists- Sketchbook prompts 2
1. Artist- Monet -Impressionism
2. Artist- Picasso- Cubism
3. Artist- Van Gogh- Post Impressionism
4. Artist -Georges Seurat- Post Impressionism
5. Artist-Magritte- Surrealism
6. Artist- Dali- Surrealism
7. Artist- Hannah Hoch- Dada
8. Artist-Louise Bourgeois- Contemporary
Artists Sketchbook Prompts 1
1.Artist- Jean Michel Basquiat
2. Artist- Picasso- Blue Period
3. Artist- Georgia O' Keefe
4. Artist -Andy Warhol
5. Artist- Romero Britto
6. Artist- Banksy
7. Artist- Durer
Artists Sketchbook 3
1. Artist- Manet -Impressionism
2. Artist- Picasso- Guernica
3. Artist- Michelangelo- Narratives
4. Artist -Frida Kahlo- Art of Mexico/Surrealism
5. Artist-Toulouse Lautrec-Post Impressionism
6. Artist- Brunelleschi- Renaissance
7. Artist- Durer-Hands- Renaissance
8. Artist-Klimt- Art Nouveau
Artist Research Poster Project
This is a great artist research project for Middle and High School art classes or language or history classes focusing on artistic achievement of great artists.
Artist Research for Middle and High School art students can be fun and creative!
Art History Research Poster
For this project, students will research, design, and create a research poster about period in art history that gives the viewer a snapshot of the style, time, artists, and artistic achievements of a selected art period.
Artists- Jean Michel Basquialt
Artists- Picasso- Blue period
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License