Peter Pan: Literacy, Listening and Language Activities is a spectacular pack boasting seven full games/activities. Your students will love practicing their target skills while having fun and learning about this iconic story!
1. Peter Pan Analogies features 18 story-related analogy cards for students to solve!
2. Neverland Naming: Attributes Island game features two game boards full of attributes. Roll a die to determine the number of items to name and cover the island with your marker!
3. Lost Boys Irregular Verb Go Fish features story-related sentences with present and irregular past tense verbs to match in a Go Fish game!
4. Crocodile Q&A makes the student the question asker! Simply draw the answer and create a WH- question to match. Fill your WH- question board and win!
5. Captain’s Comprehension is a listening comprehension or reading comprehension activity featuring short about the Peter Pan story with accompanying questions.
6. Peter Pan Left, Right? is a fun listening comprehension activity in which students listen for left and right cues in a summary of Peter Pan.
7. Old Captain Hook is an Old Maid-Style game in which items are matched with their lost shadows. Have fun and be sure to avoid Old Captain Hook!
Pair these games with a short Peter Pan storybook, such as Peter Pan retold by Carol Ottolenghi (available from Amazon.) Your students will become familiar with a timeless, well-known story and gain practice with listening and spoken language!