This Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater Unit has 5 Centers:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - "posters" are provided and the intent is that the posters will be hung around the room. Students place the Recording Sheet on their clipboard, choose a pointer, walk around the room finding the posters and filling out the Recording Sheet.
3. Estimation Jar – this provides students with the opportunity to practice various math standards.
4. Task Cards - Task Cards provides exposure to greater than and less than in math.
5. Fast Facts - Fast Fact Recording Sheet for students to fill out as they research about pumpkins.
6. Exit Tickets - students draw a ticket and answer before leaving for the day or to a different task.
7. Drawing Page - students draw a picture of the nursery rhyme.
8. Pictures of books covers of books you might want to use during this unit.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DIGITAL CONTENT NO PHYSICAL ITEMS
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations