All About This Product
This is a Reader's Theater based on Peter and the Wolf with up to 20 parts! It is perfect for the entire class!
Each scene has 4 characters so you may split your class into 5 groups of 4 students to read or you may work with a group of 4 students and have them read all 5 scenes.
Great for fluency practice!
Integrate music with ELA by having your students perform this 5 scene Reader's Theater based on Peter and the Wolf by Sergei Prokofiev!
What You Get:
• Peter and the Wolf Script in 5 scenes (10 pages) in both color and black and white versions.
- You may split your class into 5 groups of 4 students (1 for each scene) to read and rehearse or you may work with one group of 4 students and have them read all 5 scenes.
• Reading Comprehension Worksheet: Have your class complete this sheet after their first read-through to demonstrate comprehension.
• Character Name Tags for your students to wear when they perform the play in both color and black and white.
- Scene Labels to help students identify what scene they are reading and the characters in the scene in both color and black and white. You may want to use 12” x 18” construction paper to attach the scripts and labels included.
Check out the preview for sample pages from the script.
Check out my other Music-inspired reading resources