Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
128.54 MB | 33 pages
Looking for the perfect activity for your students to demonstrate active listening for Peter and the Wolf? Looking for something to send home with your students? I have the perfect solution for you! This student booklet will walk your students through every part of learning about Peter and the Wolf.
This booklet will walk your students through:
• Background information on the story.
• Background information on the composer.
• The plot of the story.
• Information about each instrument featured in Peter and the Wolf plus questions about each!
• The melodies featured for each character in Peter and the Wolf.
• Higher-order thinking questions about how the melodies reflect each character.
• Amazing graphics for your students to decorate and color.
These come in both full size paper and half size paper for your convenience! The full size version will take 11 pages (front and back) and the half size version will take 6 pages (front and back). I even used this activity with my long term sub during my maternity leave! Please take a look at the preview to see how it is laid out and feel free to ask questions!