By downloading this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Petit Crayon Studio and entitles you to one no-transferrable single-user license for your personal use and for limited commercial use.
Petit Crayon Studio retains the copyright, and reserves all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) to integrate in lesson materials, personal documents, or any other educational resources for your classroom (excluding classroom décors and coloring pages).
- Sell your educational resources only on TPT and Teacher’s Notebook.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to Petit Crayon Studio as the artist and a link back to my TPT store or website must be included in your post or presentation. You may use my logo at the top of this page to link back to my store.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/ watermarks.
- Redistribute any digital clip art pieces (you must integrate it to your educative content).
- Create logos, banners, web buttons or any promotional web material. Please contact me directly if you wish to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create classroom décor or coloring pages with my designs.
- Distribute or sell any PowerPoint, SMART, Mimio, Activeboard or other interactive whiteboard products which integrate my products.
When creating your content:
Make sure all digital files are secured in a PDF file so the clip arts cannot be copied and used by others. If you are not sure on how to secure your files, please check these explanations:
Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you encounter an issue with your file, notice an error, or are in any way experiencing a problem, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help sort it out!
Thank you for your purchase!